To ensure the convenience of our patients, we accept the following payment options:
Over the counter payment options
- We accept payments by cash, EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Union Pay
- We offer the convenience of claiming private health insurance rebate on the spot via HICAPS for all participating health funds
- We accept VEDS, VGDS, Veteran Affairs, Red Cross International
- We assist and help in travel insurance claims and emergencies
We are partnered with the following major health funds. We also accept all other HICAPS participating health funds that are listed at the bottom of the page.
HCF and CBHS.
Affordable Payment Plans
Many of our patients are attracted to payment plans to achieve optimal dental treatment. However, most are surprised that the cost to be less than expected.
However, if finance is a barrier to getting optimal dental treatment, Preston Smiles offers interest-free payment plan options so that you can start your treatment immediately. We partner with various payment plan companies to cater to your budget.
The eligibility is simple:
- Must be 18 year old or over
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Resident
- Must be employed
Features of various payment plans includes:
- 0% interest for the duration of payment terms
- Flexible payment terms ranging from 3-24 months
- Treatment amount up to $30,000
- Some plans do not require upfront deposit
- Simple application
Early Release of Superannuation For Dental Treatment
We partner with SuperCare to assist in early release of superannuation for dental treatment. Early release of superannuation allows you to accept dental treatment that is paid by the funds that belong to you.
We also accept most major health funds, allowing you to claim on the spot via HICAPS. Please see below HICAPS–participating health funds.